Those candidates who are waiting for Job in Indian Railway, here is good news for you. The Indian Railway has released a notification for the post of 55 Apprentice Vacancy in Mumbai. This is good opportunity for the candidates who want to make their career in Indian Railway. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 through the official website on or before the last date 23.10.2017. Mode of application is offline for the candidates who are eligible WR Railway Job 2017. Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria before apply. To know more information related to eligibility criteria, pay scale and how to apply for Western Railway Vacancy 2017? Should check below.
Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Details
|Department Name||Indian Western Railway|
|Total Number of Post||55 Posts|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Official Venue||EMU workshop, Mahalaxmi Mumbai|
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Candidates must be passed at least 50% marks in the Senior Secondary Education and should hold an ITI certification courses in their respective areas.
- Candidate’s age limit should be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years as on 26.09.2017 for WR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
- Upper age limit is reliable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates.
Application fee for WR Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must be paid 100/- rupee through Demand Draft only in favor of Chief Cashier, Churchgate, Western railway.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women categories for WR Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
Selection of the eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice Vacancy will be based on the merit list which would he prepared taking the percentage marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum 50% marks) and ITI Certification Course. There will be no Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017?
- First of all go on the official portal at indianrail.gov.in
- Search complete notification of Western Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017.
- Read it carefully and follow all the steps.
- Candidates must have clear education qualification criteria for Railway Recruitment Board of India.
- Download application form of Western Railway Recruitment 2017-18 and take a print out for fill offline.
- Fill all fields completely without any mistake.
- Attach all self-attested education qualification mark sheets and required documents with the registration form.
- Paste recent passport sized photograph and do signature on application form.
- Candidates should also attach your paid Demand Draft (DD) with Application form.
- Then check this complete form and attached documents, before sending by post.
- Send it on postal address of Western Railway Jobs 2017.
Postal Address of Western Railway
The Chief Workshop Managers Office,
EMU Workshop, Mahalaxmi,
Mumbai – 400013