Tamil Nadu Agriculture University (TNAU) has released notification for 131 Assistant Professor Post. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are searching a government Job in Tamil Nadu. Candidates who are eligible and interested can fill up Prescribe Application Form for TNAU Recruitment 2017. Candidates can apply for Assistant Professor Post before 25.10.2017. Candidates can check other details like selection criteria, qualifications, etc, for Assistant Professor Jobs as mentioned below.
Details of TANU Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Department||Tamil Nadu Agriculture University|
|Advertisement No.||R3/21498 (Regular Vacancies)/2017|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Total No. of Vacancy||131 Posts|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
|Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
Eligibility Criteria for TNAU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017
- Applicant must holds Master’s Degree in relevant subject with a minimum OGPA from recognized University. Minimum OGPA will be allowed with its relevant grade in SAUs/ ICAR Institutes and other recognized University.
- NET is compulsory along with one publication in National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS), New Delhi for Assistant Professor Jobs.
Candidates should visit to TNAU Official Website to get more details about educational qualifications for TNAU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017.
Candidates should be applicable with age limit as per department rules and regulations for TNAU Assistant Professor Jobs 2017. Applicants can read TNAU Recruitment Notification to check more information related to age limit for Assistant Professor Post.
Candidates need to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee
For SC / ST / candidates need to pay Rs. 750/-
Registration fee will be accepted by Demand Draft in favor of “The Comptroller, Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, Coimbatore -641 003”.
How to Apply for TNAU Assistant Professor Post?
- Firstly, go on Official Website at tnau.ac.in
- Candidates should click on TNAU Recruitment Advertisement 2017 Link.
- Applicants must read TNAU Official Notification.
- If you are eligible, then must download TNAU Prescribed Application Form.
- Fill up all required details in TNAU Registration Form.
- Candidates must attach self attested copies of respective documents along with Application Form in triplicate.
- Applicants should also paste photograph and put their signature in TNAU Registration Form.
- Candidates must enclose the demand draft in favor of “The Comptroller, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore- 641 003”.
- Then you should recheck your TNAU Application Form properly.
- Candidates must send their filled Application Form along with self attested copies of relevant documents at department’s Postal Address.
- Applicants should be filling Prescribed Registration Form for TNAU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 till last date 25.10.2017.
Tamil Nadu Agriculture University,
Coimbatore – 641 003, Tamil Nadu