Hello friends, if you are looking for constable job in Rajasthan here is good news for you. The government of Rajasthan Police has released a notification for the 5500 constable posts. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who want to make their career in the Rajasthan Police Constable Job. Those candidates who are interested and eligible for the post of constable can apply from the official website on or before the last date. All the candidates check the eligibility criteria before applying of posts like age limit, education qualification, selection procedure etc. all information about Rajasthan police Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below or for further information may check the official notification.
Details of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
|Name of Department||Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of he Post||Constable (GD and Driver)|
|Total No. of Vacancy||5500 posts|
|Application mode||Online Mode|
Eligible Criteria for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for constable post before going to apply.
- Candidates must be completed 10th and 12th class from a recognized Board / School.
Age Limit for Constable (GD):
- For male candidates: 17 years to 22 years
- For female candidates: 17 years to 27 years
Age limit for Constable Driver:
- For male candidates: 17 years to 26 years
- For female candidates: 17 years to 30 years
Rajasthan Police Constable Application Fee
- For General / OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 200/-
- For SC / ST Candidates need to pay Rs. 150/-
Selection Procedure for Rajasthan Police Constable Post
Selection of the candidates for the post of Constable (GD and Driver) will be based on the merit list, merit list will be prepared according to performance in written exam, Physical and medical fitness. Mainly Rajasthan Police constable Selection processes going through 5 stages are mentioned below:
- Written Examination
- Physical Ability Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Final merit list
How to Apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017?
- visit on the official website of the Rajasthan Police at police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now read the notification of the constable post carefully before applying
- If you are eligible then click on the Apply Online link and open it
- Fill all the necessary details like name, address, contact number etc.
- Then upload the necessary documents
- After that recheck all the details which you have filled before submission of form.
- Then click on submit option
- Pay the application fees by net banking / e-Challan etc.
- Take the print out of the application form for further use.
|Starting Date of Application Form||October 2017|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||November 2017|