The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd has published a notification for 81 Specialist / Expert Post. If you are looking for Specialist / Expert Jobs in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd this is a good opportunity for you. Candidate who are eligible and interested for ONGC Recruitment 2017 can Apply Online through the official website of Department. Candidates should Apply Online for Specialist / Expert post from 13th October 2017 to 03rd November 2017. Candidates should check brief information about Specialist / Expert Post like Education Qualification, Age Limit and Selection Procedure etc as available here.
ONGC department has providing Online Application Form for Specialists / Experts Vacancies. Candidates must fill Online Application Form for ONGC Expert and Specialists Jobs 2017 before or on 03.11.2017 through ONGC Official website. Candidates should also check important links for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation 2017 Vacancy as given in below section.
Details of ONGC Recruitment 2017 for Specialist / Expert Vacancy
|Name of the Department||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC)|
|Name of the Post||Expert, Lead Expert and Senior Expert|
|Total Number of Vacancy||81 posts
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Specialist / Expert vacancy 2017
- Candidates must holds Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Ph.D Degree in concern subjects from recognized University.
- Candidates should also have publications in the respective area of expertise.
Applicants should refer ONGC Recruitment Notification 2017 to get more details about educational qualifications for Specialists/ Expert Vacancies.
Age Limit (As on 03-11-2017)
OBC applicants should have age relaxation of 03 years and SC/ ST candidates must have age relaxation of 05 years.
- For Junior Expert- 40 years
- For Assistant Expert- 45 years
- For Expert- 50 years
- For Senior Expert- 53 years
- For Lead Expert- 56 years
Candidates should collect more information about age limit for ONGC Senior Expert 2017 Bharti through ONGC Official Website.
There are no requirement of Application Fee for ONGC Expert and Lead Expert Vacancy 2017.
Selection Procedure for ONGC Recruitment 2017
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Educational Qualification, Experience and Personal Interview for ONGC Experts Bharti 2017-18. Those candidates are qualifying in verification of Experiences and Educational Qualifications will be allowed to attend Interview for ONGC Experts Vacancy 2017.
Final selection of candidates will be based on marks obtained in Selection Process. Those candidates are belongs to UR/ OBC should be need to obtain minimum 60% marks to select for Expert post. SC / ST candidates should be required to obtained minimum 40% marks to select for Specialists Vacancies.
How to Apply Online for ONGC Recruitment 2017
Those candidates who want to apply for ONGC Experts 2017 Jobs must be apply Online before last date. Candidates should check Online Application Process for Experts and Lead Expert Jobs as follows :
- At First, visit to Official Website ongcindia.com
- Then candidates should click on ONGC Recruitment Advertisement 2017 Link.
- Candidates must read ONGC Notification 2017.
- Then if you eligible then click on Apply Online Link.
- After that fill up all required information in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned images of relevant documents, photo and their signature in ONGC Online Form.
- Candidates should recheck their filled ONGC Online Registration Form.
- Then click on Submit button.
- Candidates must take the printout of their submitted ONGC Online Application Form for future use.
|Stating Date of Online Application From||13.10.2017|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||03.11.2017|