Hi friends, if you are looking for a Job in Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd? Here is good news for you. The Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd has released a notification for filling up the 105 supervisory posts of Station Controller / Train Operator / Train Controller, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer and 91 Non-Supervisory post of Technician. This is good opportunity for those candidates who are searching a job in Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the post of Supervisory and Non-Supervisory through the official website. Online Registration will start from 10.10.2017.
Those candidate who have done Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Branch are eligible for the post of Station Controller/ Train Operator Jobs. For more details regarding Education Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale and Selection Process of Junior Engineer and Technician Jobs, you can check official notification of Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017. Notification link is available below.
Details of Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd|
|Post Name||Supervisory and Non-Supervisory|
|Total No. of Vacancy||206 posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Vacancy Details of Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017
Division of Supervisory Posts
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01.||Station Controller / Train Operator / Train Controllers||62 Posts|
|02.||Section Engineer (Electrical)||05 Posts|
|03.||Section Engineer (Electronic)||04 Posts|
|04.||Section Engineer (Mechanical)||01 Posts|
|05.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||18 Posts|
|06.||Junior Engineer (Electronic)||16 Posts|
|07.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||04 Posts|
|08.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||05 Posts|
Division of Non-Supervisory Posts
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01.||Technical (Electrical)||34 Posts|
|02.||Technical (Civil)||32 Posts|
|03.||Technical (Electronic)||25 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017
- For Station Controller / Train Operator / Train Controller and Junior Engineer Post:Candidate should have completed three years of Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Civil Branch from a recognized University/ Institute.
- For Section Engineer Post: Candidate should have 4 years of degree course in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Communication from a recognized University/ Institute.
- For Technician Post: Candidate should have passed SSC with ITI from NCVT / SCVT recognized Institute in Electrical / Electronics / Civil Trades or working knowledge of Marathi language is compulsory.
- Candidate’s age should be in between from 18 years to 28 years for Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017.
- Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable up to 5 years for SC / ST Candidates and 03 years for other OBC Candidates
- For Unreserved and OBC Candidates need to pay Non refundable fee Rs. 400/- excluding of bank charge plus service tax
- For SC / ST and Women candidates need to pay non-refundable fee Rs. 150/- excluding of bank charge plus service tax
Selection Method for Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017
Selection of the candidates for the Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Station Controller and Technician job will be based on the Online Test, Personal Interview and Medical Test. For more details regarding junior Engineer Job, you can check the official notification of Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017
How to Apply for Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017
- First of all go on the official website at metrorailnagpur.com
- Then click on the notification of “NMRCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017” Link
- Read the notification carefully
- If you eligible then click on the Apply Online
- Fill all required details carefully without any mistake.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Then recheck the application form
- After that make the payment of Nagpur application fee
- After the submission of application, click on the Submit Button
- In last take a printout of Application fee for further use.
|Start Online Application Form||10.10.2017|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||09.11.2017|
|Last Date for submission of Application fees||09.11.2017|