Recently, IRCON International Limited has released a notification for 146 posts of Works Engineer and Site Supervisor. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply Online for IRCON Recruitment 2017 through Official website of department. Candidates should fill Online Registration Form for IRCON Works Engineer Vacancy 2017 from 04.10.2017 to 19.10.2017. Candidates must read other information like selection process, age limit, Education qualification etc, for Works Engineer and Other Vacancies as given below.
Details of IRCON Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||IRCON International Limit|
|Advt. No.||C 19/2017|
|Name of the Post||Work Engineer and Site Supervisor|
|Total No. of Vacancy||146 post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
Eligibility Criteria for IRCON Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should holds Degree/ Diploma in respective subjects with minimum 66% marks from recognized University.
Candidates should refer IRCON Official Notification 2017 to get more information regarding educational qualifications for IRCON Recruitment 2017.
Candidates must have age relaxation as per Government of India rules and regulations for IRCON Vacancy 2017.
Candidates should check more details about age limit for Works Engineer and Site Supervisor Jobs through IRCON Recruitment Notification 2017.
- For General / OBC Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 750/-
- For SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates need to pay 250/-
- There are no fees for the PWD Candidates
Selection of the candidates for the post of Work Engineer and Site Supervisor will be based on the Written Exam and Interview for IRCON Recruitment 2017. Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the written test and interview for Work Engineer Vacancy.
How to Apply for IRCON Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit on the Official Website at ircon.org
- Candidates should click on IRCON Recruitment Advertisement Link.
- Candidates must read IRCON Official Notification.
- Then candidates who are eligible should click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill up all required information in IRCON Online Form.
- Upload scanned images of relevant documents, photograph and their signature.
- Candidates must also make the online payment of Registration Fee through Online Mode.
- Candidates should take the printout of e-receipt for their record.
- Then candidates should recheck their filled Application Form properly.
- After that, click on Submit button.
- Take the printout of Application Form for their future reference.
|Releasing Date of Official Notification||04.10.2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||04.10.2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||19.10.2017|
|Last Date for Deposit Online Application Fee||21.10.2017|