If you want to change your name, Date of Birth, Address and Phone number replacing it with new and update due to some reason. So there is very easy way to update Aadhaar card, which will help you to change any details in your Aadhaar card by self.
Here are the step by step solutions which mentioned below to deal with issues of changing name, sur name after marriage, Address, Phone Number, date of birth on the your Aadhaar card. Please read the all steps carefully.
Steps to change Aadhaar Correction Details (Name, Address, Date of Birth, Mobile Number)
For changing / updating / correcting your name, address, date of Birth, Mobile Number) you first need to click on this link https://ssup.uid ai.gov.in/web/guest/update
Simply follow the below given steps and you will be able to change / update / correction in your Aadhar card Details.
- First click on this link https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- You will be directed on a page where you have to fill the aadhaar Number and test verification code.
- After filling details click on the Send OTP button
- After that you will receive 6 digit OTP in your linked mobile number, enter that same number on the field.
- Also entered the captcha code and submit
- On the Data request page, choose the field which you want to change.
- In the next step you have to upload the self attested documents of which you want to make necessary changes.
- You will be given a URN Number (Aadhaar card Update Request Number), which is must essential for checking your aadhar correction update status later.
- Please note that for any changes or correction in aadhar card you must have registered your mobile number with aadhar. If you have not registered your mobile with aadhar during enrolment then visit nearest aadhar enrolment centre for mobile number update.
For changing name or Aadhaar card correction you must need the Identity proof documents which should be update first. If you want to change your name officially, you will be provided with a new identity proof documents which help to you replace the registered old name to new name and upload it on the internet. So, you must need identity proof documents for changing your name or Aadhar card update.
Most of the people want to lesser their age to by few years for getting job or getting admission in new academic. So, for changing Date of Birth in your Aadhaar card you need to have a original certificate of date of birth and upload it on internet.
For changing your address in the Aadhaar card you will need to upload their original registered address of your homeland