Here is good news for those candidates who are searching Constable Job. Central Industrial Security Force has published a notification for 378 constables (Tradesmen) in different trades. This is a great opportunity for the applicants who are looking for a latest Government Job 2017. Those candidates who are eligible and interested can fill Online Application Form through the official website on or before the last date 20.11.2017. Details of the Recruitment such as education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection procedure and how to apply for constable (tradesmen) Post? have been specified below.
Details of CISF Recruitment 2017 for Constable (Tradesmen) Post
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post||Constable (Tradesmen)|
|Trades||Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber, Washer men.|
|Total number of vacancy||378 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment 2017
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board / university for skilled trades such as Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man.
- Candidates with Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades like Sweeper.
For more details about Education qualification candidates should have check the official notification.
Age Limit (As On 01.08.2017)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- Age Relaxation: as per rules
- For General / OBC Category Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee though the following mode.
- SC / ST candidates they exempted for payment of fee.
- Through SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted). Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted up to 22/11/2017 only.
- Net Banking through any bank.
- Credit card/Debit Card of any bank.
Selection Procedure for Constable (Tradesmen) Post
Selection of the candidates for constable tradesmen post will be based on the following test which is mentioned below:
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
How to Apply Online for CISF Constable Recruitment 2017?
Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of CISF at www.cisf.gov.in from 14-10-2017 onwards. The last date for online application is 20-11-2017.
- First all go on the official website of CISF
- Candidates should have click on the Notification of CIRF Recruitment 2017 link
- Candidates must read the notification carefully.
- If you eligible, then click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill the all Required details carefully without any mistake
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- Then make a payment of application form.
- Candidates must recheck the Application Form before submission of form.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.
Click Here to Apply Online (Link will be Available from 14.10.2017 onwards)