In recently, Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released the notification for 213 Assistant Development Extension Officer (ADEO) Vacancy. Those candidates who are eligible and interested for Assistant Development Extension Officer Jobs in Chhattisgarh can apply for CG Vyapam Recruitment 2017 through the official website on or before the last date. Online registration has start from 08.09.2017. Interested candidate can do registration on or before the last date 22.09.2017.
Latest Update: Hello Friends, here is news for you; Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has extended the exam for Assistant Development Extension Officer (ADEO) Vacancy. Now the examination will be conduct on 29th October, 2017 in place of 15th October, 2017. Thus the applicants who have done Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree in Subject of Rural Development can apply online till the last date 15th October, 2017.
Details of CG Vyapam ADEO Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Development Extension Officer (ADEO)|
|Total Number of Vacancy||213 Posts
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria for CG Vyapam Recruitment 2017
- Candidate should have posses Degree from a recognized Board or University under the Government of India.
- Candidate should have able to speak and write English.
- Candidate minimum age limit should be 20 years and maximum age should be 35 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for SC/ ST and OBC Category candidate
Application Fee for CG ADEO Recruitment 2017
- For General Category: Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 350/-.
- For OBC Category: Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 250/-.
- SC/ ST / PWD Category: Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 200/-.
The selection of the candidates for the post of Assistant Development Extension Officer will be based on Written Examination. For more details you can check official Notification of CG Vyapam ADEO Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply for CG Vyapam Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, go on the Official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Then you should have click on notification of “CG Vyapam ADEO Recruitment 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- After it, upload the scanned photograph and signature in application form.
- Then you should recheck all given details.
- After that, click on “submit” button.
- Then take the print out of application for future use.